All Road Training
Call +44 (0)1953 889333
Safeguard your drivers. Protect your business. Save money.
If you have hundreds or even thousands of drivers within your business, online services such as driver risk profiling provide a low-cost method of achieving minimum compliance with health and safety legislation, whilst helping to identify which of your drivers are in most need of further support such as an advanced driving course.
Online service options:
- Regular, automated checks of driving licences
- Driver risk profiling
- e-Training modules
- Custom-built portals to integrate and easily control all elements of driver risk management
Driving Licence Checks
- Health & Safety legislation requires employers to have a robust procedure for ensuring anyone who drives for work purposes or has access to drive a company car (including spouses etc) is licensed to do so.
- Using live data from the DVLA, online licence checks provide a robust, reliable and simple process for ensuring your drivers are, and remain, legally entitled to drive.
- The system red flags any drivers whose licence has been revoked or has expired, and forewarns of any developing situations to help you take immediate action to protect your business.
Driver Risk Profiling
- We offer two risk profiling systems, both of which are built around daily driving tasks and take in to account common causes of collisions. One system is state-of-the-art, using high definition video clips for clarity and reality; the other is less technically advanced (using still images) and therefore costs less.
- Either way, each profile only takes approximately 20 minutes to complete, with drivers tested on their knowledge, attitude, observation skills and hazard perception.
- Once completed, the Drivers’ Risk Profile is instantly calculated as Low, Medium or High Risk, with feedback provided to substantiate the result plus any recommended actions.
- Each driver has access to their own risk profile result, whilst authorised managers have full access to detailed reporting on the results of all your drivers.
- Best suited to occasional business drivers, and/or those who achieve a Low Risk rating in a Driver Risk Profile, subject-specific training modules can be allocated to develop knowledge where appropriate.
- There are 20 individual training modules that can be assigned, each of which takes around 10 minutes to complete and includes a brief test at the end to check learning.
- When you use any of the above services, you have any-time access to online standard reporting functions and the option to download reports whenever needed.
- But for ultimate ease of use, integrating all aspects of driver risk management in to one reporting system, we provide custom-built portals. This means you can see all information and results from various online and/or offline services (such as in-vehicle advanced driver training) all in one place.