All Road Training
Call +44 (0)1953 889333
Safeguard your drivers. Protect your business. Save money.
About All Road Training
Driving is by far the most dangerous work-related activity for the vast majority of people in the UK. HSE figures estimate that around a third of all collisions involve people who are driving for work purposes, equating to more than 10 deaths and 140 serious injuries each week. Our purpose is to help you safeguard your drivers, plus reduce your fleet motoring costs and comply with legislation.
Working with all manner of companies throughout the UK since 2008, we help manage the safety of driver fleets ranging in size from less than 10 to over 3,000, providing complete solutions comprising any of the services below:
- Advanced Driver Training in all sizes of vehicle, giving people the defensive driving skills necessary for much greater awareness and the ability to influence other road users for enhanced safety.
- Eco Driving Courses for optimum reductions in fuel consumption and carbon emissions, without sacrificing control and safety.
- UK Familiarisation Courses to help foreign nationals quickly acclimatise to driving safely in the UK.
- Safer Driving Seminars with lively presenters to engage and involve your audience.
- Driving at Work H&S Policy Packages tailored to your business.
- Online Licence Checking to ensure your drivers are and remain legal to drive.
- Online Driver Risk Profiling & e-Training with a video-based, market-leading system.
- Integrated Online Portals for easily managing large driver fleets.
- Driver Risk Management Consultancy, expert guidance to protect your business.
- Skid Control & Severe Conditions Driver Training, helping drivers stay safe in challenging conditions such as torrential rain, snow, ice and freezing fog.
- 4x4 Off Road Driver Training to any level of severity, from crossing muddy fields to global expeditions.
- Trailer Towing Skills in cars and vans.
- Acquisition of new driving licence categories, i.e. B+E, C1, C1+E, D, D1 and D1+E.
- High Performance Driving Courses for specialist drivers (delivered through our sister company, Total Car Control Ltd).
A full satisfaction guarantee means you can choose All Road Training with complete confidence (we were the first in our industry to offer such a cast iron guarantee and, to our knowledge, remain the only one to do so).
Highly qualified members of the Driving Standards Agency Fleet Register, our on-road trainers are all widely experienced and expert Approved Driving Instructors (ADIs) who also hold a Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction. Each and every one is amongst the very best in the industry, chosen as much for their character as for their knowledge and ability. We want your training to be truly effective, providing your drivers with skills that last; and that means the training has to be engaging and fun.
As an accredited Lantra Awards 4x4 Training Provider, we supply off-road driver training to HSE-recommended, nationally recognised standards at venues around the UK. All our off road instructors are fully qualified through Lantra Awards, which includes independent risk assessment and first aid qualifications, in addition to being top-grade ADIs.
We are pleased to work with a broad spectrum of clients across the length and breadth of the UK, just a few of which include HR Owen Plc, The NHS, Jacobs Engineering UK, The Royal British Legion, Maersk Oil, HM Coastguard and Southern Gas Networks.
Why Choose All Road Training?
- A tailored service; providing a driver risk management solution designed to meet the exact requirements of you and your business.
- Service options to meet all budgets.
- Nationwide coverage.
- Trainers' expertise, enthusiasm and passion; making our courses enjoyable and memorable for optimum long-term benefit and return on investment.
- All in-vehicle training is available with our unique full satisfaction guarantee, and even free re-training subject to minimum conditions.
- Over the last 5 years, across all clients, participating driver satisfaction in the quality and relevance of our training stands at 95%*.
* To gain accurate and open feedback, driver satisfaction is requested by email several days after training, not by largely meaningless 'happy sheets' on the day.
Please contact us now to see how we can help you drive down your motoring costs.